As you will be aware, the situation in relation to the global outbreak of the Coronavirus COVID-19 remains extremely fluid and uncertain. Unfortunately however, at the present time, the virus continues to spread with new cases announced in Scotland just this morning.

With great regret Scientia has therefore determined that it is wise to take the precautionary measure to postpone our upcoming user conference scheduled for 18 to 20 March 2020 in Birmingham, UK. until a later date, or until alternative arrangements can be made.

Scientia sincerely apologises for the need to have to take this measure at this time. We were so very much looking forward to sharing with you all the new and very exciting developments that have been achieved over this last year at Scientia, but unfortunately these global developments and the health and welfare of all concerned have to take precedence.

We do hope you will understand that our first priority must be to do everything we can to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees. As such we are constrained to take all reasonable precautionary measures whilst also making sure that we are acting in accordance with latest advice from health and safety authorities.

The current U.K. Government advisories are updated regularly here:

We particularly apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause many of our loyal customers who have already registered and made their arrangements to attend the conference but we felt it most important to get this notice out before addressing other concerns related to postponing or rearranging travel. We are of course working with the venue in connection with all room and venue bookings and related arrangements as we speak and will liaise further with those who have been disproportionately inconvenienced.

Finally we very much hope that all our valued customers and delegates will be able to work with us whilst we work to reschedule this seminal event which was to mark the start of our 4th decade, and by working with us help to ensure that together we can make an even greater success of the alternative arrangements we will put into place once the situation is clearer.

As a first step we will in any event be looking to rollover registrations and any payments already made to the rescheduled event once the format and dates are determined.

In the meantime we will of course update you on further developments as they arise.

Rest assured that we will continue to review the overall situation on an ongoing basis and will advise you of proposed new dates and arrangements for the Scientia user conference as they develop.

Phone human-readable description of the message we trying to accomplish. Search human-readable description of the message we trying to accomplish. Map pin human-readable description of the message we trying to accomplish. Credit card human-readable description of the message we trying to accomplish