We’re pleased to announce the release of Publish Open Timetables 1.0 – the new addition to the suite of Publish services and a significant step towards replacing the functionality offered by SWS.
A new web application provides greater visibility of the timetable, allowing unauthenticated users to find and view the timetable of an element of the academic structure (for example, a programme of study) or a resource (for example, a particular location). Features include:
- Week, List and Lanes views
- View the timetable of multiple objects together
- View the timetable of multiple weeks in a combined grid or split into individual grids
- Optimised mobile experience
- Filter by activity type
- Export to Excel
- Online Help
- Language support for English, Danish, Dutch, German, Canadian French and Simplified Chinese
Contact your Account Manager for full details.