We’re pleased to announce the release of Enterprise Foundation 3.14 – the latest iteration of our core on-premise course planning and timetable scheduling software.
This release is a first for Scientia: the new features we’ve implemented were voted for by users in Idea Manager. These include:
- The ability to export details of permissions from Authorisation Manager to a file that can be read in Excel.
- The ability to check a set of unscheduled activities for feasibility in order to detect activities that cannot be scheduled and determine why not.
- The ability for the user to save layouts of data grids to a file and path of their choosing (rather than the 2.0 folder).
- The ability for the user to save the filter criteria in the Activity Filter view to a file and path of their choosing.
- A prompt to make a same time relationship between variants at the point where a user creates variants that are currently at the same time.
Full details of these changes will be available via the User Forum next week, or contact your Account Manager for details.