German-speaking Business Consultant
Scientia - the global market leader in timetabling and resource scheduling software solutions for Higher Education, Government and Private sectors; is recruiting a new Business Consultant.
With close to 500 customers in over 34 countries and 6 continents, we are proud to list many of the best universities in the world amongst our customers.
This fast paced position is part of the EMEA Delivery Service team, delivering solutions to delight our customers.
Our next German speaking consultant will:
- Have relevant industry experience;
- Be customer focused, with excellent customer service skills;
- Have successfully delivered projects to the timescale and cost agreed with the customer and to the expected level of quality.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues, clients and partners to produce the best overall solution
- Be able to design and deliver high-standard training and consultancy services for the education sector in EMEA
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be able to contribute to tender completion and pitch teams for contracts
- Proficient with MS Project or similar project planning tools
- Have completed client installations and upgrades of core software
- Be able to gather technical requirements and write specifications for solutions
- Be able to configure core software
- An expert in specification and implementation of data transfer tools
- Assist customers with planning for the upgrade process, creating new environments and improving their systems to enhance system performance through system health checks and recommendations reports.
- Good understanding of VB.NET, ASP, HTML, Java, Windows, Unix, SQL Server, Oracle, C# and SSRS
While the following will make you stand out:
- Proven experience in the education industry
- Confidently undertaking assignments both on site and remotely within EMEA
Interested in joining our team? Email your CV and Cover Letter to our recruitment team now.